Sunday 11 December 2016

Getting ready for Christmas and the New Year!

Hey everyone! Happy December, can't believe Christmas is two weeks away! We have finished all of our Christmas shopping and I am just finishing up all of my Christmas baking.

Last post, I was wishing and hoping for a period and well I got it! I ended up starting on the last day of November and I am excited to announce that it started and ended on its own! So much excitement here. The day I started my period, I had a health scare, I was in so much pain. The pain wouldn't go away, it was constant and I couldn't even stand up. I was so close to passing out. Anyways, we think I ended up passing my uterine lining and that is why I was in so much pain. Thank The Lord I am feeling better :) I also found out I have hypothyroidism so I am on thyroid pills, and the great thing about these pills is I have so much energy. I haven't noticed much weight wise but am hoping too soon! I got told two weeks ago that I have PCOS which is hard but I know kind of what I have to do. The first thing is to start a good diet and by doing that I have to eliminate the bad carbs, sugar, pop and many more things BUT the good news is, I can still eat most fruit :) My body is in need of so much healing, and I can't wait to start this healing journey and process.  I am going to be a new me in 2017 and I am so excited about it :)

Sorry for the post about my health but things are looking up and it is amazing and we are so excited about it.  I couldn't have gone through all of this without my Husband as well as God. I have a long journey ahead of me but I am excited and nervous to go along this journey.

Thank you for all of your support and prayers!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas! :)


Mikayla





No comments:

Post a Comment