Sunday 16 October 2016

Health update!

Hey guys, hope everything is going well and I trust that your summer went well! Our summer went by very fast! I had Weddings to photograph and we attended weddings and we went camping, it was also our 1 year Wedding anniversary, my birthday and I got my license. Needless to say, we had a busy summer.

As most of you know I didn't have a period from Jan-July and it was between July 15th-17th that I got my period....out of the blue! Grant and I were so happy because this was a huge step in order to try for a baby! A week went by, then two weeks went by and I was still bleeding, it was veey minimal but I was still bleeding. A month went by, then two months went by and now I am currently going into my fourth month of having a period. The past few weeks have been the hardest, emotionally and physically wise and my period is causing me to have no energy and making me feel sick.  I had went to my Dr and he told me to maybe try birth control (again) or try Metformin but I didn't wait to do either so he booked me for a gynecologist appointment which takes place in a week....Praise The Lord!! We are just hoping to find the right answers.

My bleeding got so bad last week that we decided to go to the hospital and after waiting  for hours, the Dr at the hospital prescribed me these pills that is supposed to stop my bleeding! I started them today and I can't wait to finally stop bleeding!!

Thank you for all of your support and encouragement through this time, it means alot! I will continue to keep you updated!

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment