Thursday 15 January 2015

7 more days!!!!

Can you believe it that this is the third year I cam going to Uganda?!?! It's been a year since I started this blog and I was writing about the same thing! So much has happened this past year which I won't go into detail because you have either heard it alot or just don't want to hear about my life haha:P Anyhow this year has started really well, things are going well so far. I haven't written a post in a while just because of how busy I am. I am working lots and by the time I get home, I just want to sleep! I have 5 days of work left...yay and then I have to find another job when I get back because in order for me to go to Uganda, I have to quit work and then when I get back and if I still want the job I have to reapply which kind of stinks haha! I know that God has a job out there for me!

I have started to pack and for the life of me, I can't remember how I packed the past two years, oh well...I am almost done! There are 18 of us going, and I am so excited to see what God is going to do on this trip. It is so cool to see how he has worked the past two years. I really don't know what more to write so I will just end it with this....GOD LOVES YOU!


Things to pray for:

-That God  will prepare our hearts for this trip.
-We will all be HEALTHY in JESUS NAME!
- We get everything we need for the trip such as our medication and paperwork etc.


Thank you!

Mikayla :)

No comments:

Post a Comment