Wednesday 11 June 2014

Update!

Hey everyone,


Hope you are all doing well! Congrats to all of you Grads of 2014! God has amazing plans for you even if you don't know what you want to do. I was like that when I graduated in 2013. I didn't really know what to do and I still don't know what I want to do but I know God has great plans and I will have good news coming soon!

I recently went to Grant's Grad which was so much fun, I am so happy for him. After that I went to YC! YC was so amazing and I had floor seats so it was pretty sweet. I bought a camera lens and I love it, I am planning on getting in the photography business more! :)

So when I first started writing my blog, I was working at Shoppers Drug Mart, well I quit on Easter weekend. I miss Shoppers but I am still working with 90.5 Shine Fm and I absolutely love that job! It's a Christian job and I get to work with some awesome people! I am getting my license in July...finally! Haha, I have had my learners for 4 years in July so I am about ready to get my license. I turn 18 on July 24th so I am pretty excited about that!

I got accepted to be an AAI (All Access Internship) at Camp Harmattan for the third year in a row so I am pretty blessed to be spending another summer at a wonderful place with amazing people! I will be going to Family Camp for the first week and a bit in August and then I am flying to B.C, so I am pretty excited for this summer!

I will be getting another job in the Fall and I will be going back to my home around the world in January!


I am in the midst of writing for my next blog which will be about Modesty!!!!!

Have an awesome day!

Mikayla

No comments:

Post a Comment