Monday 12 May 2014

The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is an amazing and powerful thing! I have felt the Holy Sprit and God's love just surround me. During worship or during a sermon or even prayer, I will get chills and I'll start shaking. It feels so amazing to be surrounded by God's presence. If God is speaking to me, my heart will start racing and I can't keep quite, I'll just start talking to people about God and just his amazing Grace and Love!

Joel 2:28 says "And afterward, I will pour out my spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions. "

This past summer of 2013 at camp, we learned to pray and ask God to give us a face or a name that he wants us to talk to and pray for. Wow! That was so amazing and powerful. 

1 Corinthians 14:1 says "Follow the way of love and eagerly desire gifts of the Spirit, especially prophecy! 

1 Corinthians 14:5 says "I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. The one who prophesies is greater than the one who speaks in tongues, unless someone interprets, so that the church may be edified." 

I have never spoken in tongues but if it's God's will, I will speak in tongues. I really believe in prophesy and just how powerfully it is. 

I hope that this week, you will feel the Holy Spirit or God's love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment