Tuesday 29 April 2014

Jesus loves the little children: Adoption

Earlier today I was sitting on the couch and scrolling through my phone looking at pictures from the past two years in Uganda and how I miss it so much and it's so exciting to see the amazing work that God is doing. 

I have been back since February and I honesty miss the culture, the people, the food and everything about it. I miss the red dirt between my toes, the smell of food cooking over a fire, the glorious and amazing hugs from the kids. I think the most amazing noise is hearing the kids laugh! They don't have much but they have Jesus!
 They are so happy all of the time and they praise God for what they have. 

I have only been to Uganda but they need love as well as all of the other countries in this world. We need to give them love as well as hope! 

I want to talk about another topic about Adoption. Children are truly a gift from God. There are so many kids that live in orphanages or are getting abused and hurt. As Christians we should stand up and show love to these kids and if God is laying it on your heart to Adopt, that is an amazing blessing! Kids are looking for a home filled with love and are looking for parents who will love them:) 


 Genesis 12:1-3 says "  The Lord said to Abram, "leave your native country, your relatives, and your father's family, and go to the land that I will show you. I will make you into a great nation. I will bless you and make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others. I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you."



"Children are a gift from The Lord; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3  

"All of God's children are equal in God's eyes." Galatians 3:28

No comments:

Post a Comment