Friday 25 April 2014

God's amazing plan


Hey everyone! Hope you guys had an awesome and blessed Easter! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been busy. God is doing some amazing things in my life right now!

I recently quit my job at Shoppers Drug Mart and my last shift was April 20th, I had mixed emotions about leaving because I made some pretty cool relationships with customers as well as some of my co-workers but I just pray that I blessed them in some way. I also will be volunteering at camp for two weeks this July and I am so stoked for that! I can't wait to see all of the opportunities that God is going to open up this summer! God is going to provide!!!

I am going back to my home across the world soon! I am so excited to go back. It will probably be the last time for a while due to events that will take place that year! 

I will hopefully post something again next week:) 


God has an amazing plan for each and everyone of you! Never give up!


No comments:

Post a Comment