Monday 13 January 2014

Getting to know me

Hi everyone, this is my first blog so please bear with me. My name is Mikayla Andrushko and I am so glad that I am alive today sharing my life stories with all of you :) Here are a few things about me: I have a huge heart for missions, I have been to Africa and I am going again in 11 days to an Orphanage that my church built. I love photography! I will post a few pictures below. I am done school, I graduated in June of 2013 and I am currently taking a Christian college course called Perspectives. I currently have three jobs...I work at Shoppers Drug Mart, I house clean...(did I tell you how much I love house cleaning?!?!) and I absolutely love it, I am part of the Street Team at the radio station 90.5 Shine Fm where I walk around with the mascot during events. My family is crazy...but I love them! I have two brothers, who are 9 (almost 10) and 6(almost 7), they are very wild and they are so crazy! I used to have a Dachshund dog named Kylie but she passed away January 3/14. I have an amazing boyfriend and if you are my friend on Facebook, you probably see some of my posts are about him. Anyways, he loves the Lord and he is off to Belize on a missions trip in 13 days! We love travelling!

5 things that I love doing are:
-Smiling..I love smiling!
-laughing, I love all the time, laughter is good medicine!
-Sharing God's love. I love telling others about God and how amazing he is.
-Shopping. If you know me, you know I love shopping :)
-Dance parties, I absolutely love having dance parties! They are so much fun aren't they?


Thank you so much for reading my first blog!! Here are some pictures of life...



No comments:

Post a Comment