Tuesday 21 January 2014

Counting down the days!

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a good weekend. Guess what ?1?!?! 3 MORE SLEEPS!!!!!

I am very excited to be going to Uganda again. God is going to do some amazing things on this trip. There are 17 of us that are going on the trip. Our team is called the "Amina" team. Amina means love. As the hours are ticking by, I just pray that we will be prepared emotionally, physically and spiritually. We have many things lined up for the trip and going to be experiencing some new things.

I am almost done packing!!!!! My goal this year as well as last year was to try to get all of my stuff in a carry on suitcase! We'll see if that happens again this year. Haha! I just have a few more things to pick up at the store, I have to to print off my tickets and then I am pretty much ready to go! I would leave now if I could! I am so pumped and ready to go. Time has sure flown by. On Thursday night, we are having a packing party at my church where we will packing around 30 some hockey bags full of stuff that we are bringing to the Orphanage. Then on Friday we will head for Calgary and fly fly away! I will try and post a blog either Thursday night or Friday morning before I leave, it will probably be a really short blog.

My boyfriend "Grant" will be heading to Belize this weekend on his missions trip which is very exciting. God is going to use in him in lot's of ways to show God's love to the people there.

Things to pray for:

-We will get everything we need and won't forget anything.
-That we will be ready emotionally, spiritually and physically.
-That we won't be stressed as we are getting things ready.

Thanks so much!!!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! i will pray for all opf those things while you are away. Have a safe time!

    ReplyDelete