Monday 24 February 2014

God loves you!

As I sit down reading my bible, God just makes himself visible and I have never felt his love and peace like this before. I thought I should share with you what's been on my heart and I want you to know how much God loves you! God is amazing and even through the darkest times he is there even though you may not feel him. He wants you to run towards him and he wants you to be safe in his arms. God is there if you ever need to talk, scream or just cry. He understands what you're going through. You are not struggling alone, there are many people that are going through the same thing. 1 Peter 1:6-9 says "In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith-of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. Though you may not see him, you love him; and even though you don't see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls." 

I just wanted to let you know that God loves you even in your darkest times. He is so proud of you even when you have done stuff that you're not proud of. He knows the desires of your heart and he wants people to know you! You are going to help change the world!! He loves you so much that he died on the cross for you! Keep smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment